Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / MCA in Computer Science or related stream
Experience: 3-5 years
Role and responsibilities
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
v Good knowledge of OOPS & Design Patterns
v Proficient in Core and Advance Java
v Must have strong experience in Spring framework
v Must have strong experience in Front end technologies including Ajax, jQuery etc.
v Should have sound experience on working with popular databases - mySQL, Mongo DB etc
v Must have knowledge of web security and risk / threat modelling and mitigation.
v Should have experience to work with cloud platforms e.g. AWS
v Should have knowledge of JSP / Servlets.
v Must have capable to manage mid-sized projects independently.
v Must have experience to develop web services
v Good to have experience in team and project management.
v Good knowledge of OWASP standards
v Must be willing to work at various levels & locations depending on the project requirement.
v Good communication and inter personal skills are necessary.